Reservoir Beach 2023 Season Passes
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Reservoir Beach season passes are available for residents and non-residents. All people over one year of age are charged admission to the beach area. Day passes may also be purchased at the gate for $8/adult 18+ and $6/child 1-17 years (cash). Free Parking in Beach parking lot.
Passes are non-transferable or refundable.
Passes may be purchased online, in person at the Recreation Department or at Reservoir Beach during regular season hours. For online purchases, you can pick up passes at the Recreation Department starting in mid-February or at the Res (with your receipt) when it opens. Passes will not be mailed.
Reservoir Beach General Information
- Beach passes can be purchased online, in person at the Arlington Recreation office or at the beach once it is open. Family tag is good for 2 adults and 2 children. (Additional children w/family pass purchase: $20 per child).
- Passes can be purchased online and picked up at Recreation Office or Reservoir Beach when it opens (please bring copy of receipt as proof of purchase). Passes are not mailed.
- Located on Lowell Street in Arlington Heights, the Reservoir Beach includes a filtered/chlorinated swimming area, bathhouse, concession stand and playground.
- The beach is supervised by certified lifeguards and other beach staff while open.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard lifesaving devices are allowed.
- All people over one (1) year of age must display tags to be admitted to the beach area.
- Day passes are $8 Adults & $6/Child & Senior (cash only) at the gate.
- Free parking available in Beach parking lot.